Gottlieb, Rackman & Reisman has decades of experience in helping its clients maximize the benefits of their intellectual property assets, helping them to develop licensing programs that not only effectively monetize their intellectual property, but also expand its value and safeguard its integrity.
Our services include:
- Developing strategic licensing programs for our clients on a global basis.
- Evaluating intellectual property assets to identify licensing opportunities.
- Negotiating licensing agreements in joint ventures, partnerships and other cooperative arrangements.
- Evaluating the merits of licensing demands proposed by third parties.
- Monitoring and pursuing enforcement actions in the US and worldwide to address unlicensed uses of intellectual property.
- Crafting licenses where appropriate to resolve intellectual property disputes.