Gottlieb, Rackman & Reisman is recognized as a full-service intellectual property boutique firm. For over 45 years, we have provided the best-in-class intellectual property services across a wide range of industries. Representing high-profile consumer goods manufacturers, retail companies and individual start-ups, client service is always at the heart of how we do business. That is why we are committed to and recognized for understanding our client’s individual trademark, brand name and logo identity challenges and tailoring solutions to fit our client’s needs.
Click here to see the trademark services we do for our clients:
- Domestic and international trademark prosecution;
- Trademark counseling and clearance searching;
- Developing global branding strategies;
- Managing client’s worldwide trademark portfolio;
- Enforcement of trademarks worldwide;
- Litigating disputes in Federal Court and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board;
- Establish a watching service for Trademarks;
- Recording trademarks with U.S. Customs;
- Monitoring U.S. borders with Customs officials;
- Licensing transactions;
- Transferring of domain names;
- Litigating domain name disputes;
- Licensing and technology transactions;
We have built our success from the experience gained in serving clients throughout virtually every industry where trademark protection is crucial, both in the United States and around the world.